1.31.2004

and shes buying a stairway to heaven...

Feeling : trippy
Listening to : stairway to heaven - led zeppelin

we had a small prayer for my grandad's (RIP) first death anniversary today... after the prayer and stuff me and sunil unc took my guitar and he started playin and we sang for a while... it was good... we sang everything from stairway to cocaine to roadhouse blues... then mama, sus aunty and bala uncle came in and they started requesting abba and simon and garfunkel and the beatles and stuff... i didnt know most of these track so i stood back... everybody had fun though... it was good... im in the mood now... gonna teach myself stairway to heaven and cocaine (maybe cocaine first coz its much easier)... i always loved stairway but it was kinda tough... but now i guess ill try :)...

with eyes a'burning
the she-devil roams the nights,
in search of prey, in search of love
i watched you the other day and died
just to rise up again and search but not to find
to lose but not to gain a soul
this masquerade is but my life
this charade my dreams
and this feeling - nothing.

No comments: