1.17.2004

goodbye... you are not forgotten

Feeling : sad
Listening to : nothing

todays had its ups and downs.... truly... the highs were like up there and lows went shit deep... i sed i was jobless right... well i started working at a garage today... i dont get no pay but atleast ill learn somethin right?... well things were going great and about 1:00 in the afternoon i get a call from my dad saying one of my aunts had expired... we used to call her susamma... thats like malayali-respectful for susan... she was just 47... cardiac arrest... i was bloody shocked... shes had no previous history of heart disease or anything like that... my dads leavin for india tomorrow...we'll be stayin back coz my bro's got school and mama's gotta go for work... he being the eldest son in the family is like the one who should be there... we're christian but you know... tradition and stuff... when we called our grandmother today she was crying and asking my dad to come home... well hes leavin tomorrow and he wont be back till the 5th of feb or so coz hes gotta stay for the first anniversary of my grandfather's death... thats why its so shocking... my grandad died on the 30th of jan 2002... barely a yr and my aunt expires... she was a real sweet lady you know... anytime we go visit them and she literally prepares a feast for us... her kids Neenu (in college) and Ebin (10th grade) are devastated... i cannot even imagine what they're going through... even my uncle who's usually the most jolly guy around sounded bad... really bad... life truly kicks you in the ass huh?... hope all goes well with Neenu and Ebin... more love to them...

No comments: