1.09.2004

me, me, me

Mood - dumb
Listening to - hurt - johnny cash

let me see.... yea...this is my first blog so i better introduce myself...you know....name and stuff.... my name is Avinash, im an indian guy livin in jeddah (Saudi Arabia)..... dont worry i aint al qaida..... im 19 and a total fuck-up in the truest sense..... i never did graduate from high school(i studied in india).... flunked math twice.... finally did my GED (and passed that whew!...) and am hopin to join college soon.... cannot get a job in this damned place coz i dont have a work permit... and i guess im gonna be here like some bum for a long time....im nocturnal and manage to stay up til 4 or 5 in the morning before goin to sleep..... im 19, broke, a dropout, and single.... am i a loser or what???.... basically i listen to music the whole day... my tastes are all screwy....like i listen to everything from prog metal to garage rock to classic rock n roll..... yup, im a rock person.... i lsten to music according to moods actually......

my fave bands -

1. Tool (MJK=God)
2. System of a Down (Serj=truth)
3. A Perfect Circle
4. The White Stripes (Meg White is HOT!!!!)
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Nine Inch Nails

i listen to lotsa other stuff to like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Jet, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Tori Amos, John Frusciante, Disturbed, The Datsuns, Marilyn Manson, Audioslave, Rammstien, David Bowie, Rage against the Machine..... (lots and lots more).... lets see how this goes....i might not like do the daily journal thing but...maybe thought bites and stuff.... yeah...peace all... respect

No comments: