1.12.2004

Feeling : thoughtful
Listening to : cradle of filth - satanic mantra

just watched "Seven"....cudja believe i havent seen that before...awesome flick...i aint much of a movie person but i liked this one... ive been wanting to atch this one for a while and how convenient... it comes on satellite.....

with the mood im in right now i thout id post one of my more non-conventional pieces.... this is a poem but it got sub-headings and even a little normal speech part...... tell me if you like it....dont exactly know wat it means tho....each time i read it it feels different........

--==spi(RICH)ually Autumn-atic==--

Fantasmagoraic Nirvana -

The sky turns green.
Grass turns blue, fire black.
Rain of rocks showering down
On unsuspecting little beings,
Killing them all in an instant.

Souls fly out of all the bodies,
Spirits free to roam the cosmos.
Karmic powers increase tenfold
Twitching bodies left to decay
With the memories of the past

Mortal Endeavourer -

I tear through my body
From head to toe and back
Faster than the blink of an eye.
Stuck I can't escape, trapped,
Help me! Let me loose!

I look over at the others,
Many motionless, some moving.
Moving as in beheaded-chicken moving.
No life, just sporadic spasms
Last bits of life in their spiritless bodies.

Phantom Witness -

Looking down I see her
Struggling in herself, fighting.
Watching as the others and I leave,
Leave behind all things physical.
But she can't leave. She's not meant to.

Look at her run around screaming.
Look at her shaking her friends,
Trying to wake them up from physical death.
Look at her scream. Pity, pity.
She falls down, motionless, unconscious.

Cosmotypical Diplomacy -

Roger to that Sir, mission accomplished.
There is one minor problem though.
An anomaly, one who breathes still,
She refuses to let go and die.
Awaiting commands, over.

Mortal Immortality -

What’s this I see?
A bright light? Is it over?
Am I dead yet? Where to now?
Is there a Heaven? Is that my destination?
Or am I going to hell?

I wake up. Where am I?
I can feel, I can smell, I can see.
I'm alive, but why? Why me?
Can it be true? Is everybody dead?
How come I am not dead like everybody else?

What’s that I see? A man... A man!
Must reach him... Must find reason...
Must know... He's walking towards me...
Should reach... I'll run...
Turning dark... Must reach...

Raped Politicking -

...and as she was running towards me she tripped over a body and hit her head against a rock. I checked her body. She was dead. I do not know what caused the anomaly but I'm working on it. Must be due to her being of a different type.....

Re-Union -

I'm free! Wait! Wait for me!
Don't leave me here!
Let's go wherever we must,
But I wont be left back now.
I can come with you for I am free.

Gore Fin -

Grotesquely bleeding tears through skin,
Tasting life for the nobody.
Knowing the unknown,
Hating the loved, Weeping without reason,
Undo. Undie. Unlive

No comments: