2.15.2005

TWANG!

sound : Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails

the past week's been rough... the thing about surya... me freaking out outta the blue... people thinking that i'm gonna kill myself...and today... neet called me up today... she sounded all freaked out... i hate it when girls cry... i may be a chauvenistic bastard, but it breaks my heart to see or hear a girl cry... she was all bipolar about everything... i talked her through the situation and stuff and finally we both agreed on what i said... its funny though... how you try your very best to get out of something and finally when you get what you wanted it doesnt seem all too right... wierd are the ways of god-dude huh?.... anyway, its for the best of everybody... so there... i have blocked myself out af another situation... she's lucky actually... she wears her heart on her sleeve... most people do... but me... i lock it up inside and iron safe inside another iron safe and then i dump it in a bank vault in switzerland.... if i were a viking i'd be called TSP the un-hearted or something... and to top it all off... i broke a string today.... i lost my capo so i downloaded a tuner and i was trying out some alternate tunings... all i actually had to do was detune one step... i go off experimenting and TWANG!... my third string broke... i had to get myself another set...

its incredible the amount of bad karma i'm wading through right now....

i guess it's time for some good karma to pay me a visit... or better still... god-dude should prove to me that (s)he cares for me.... i'm a materialistic asshole so (s)he should get me a bose sound system... yeah... thats a nice deal... i get a bose system and god-dude gets my respect... heh heh heh... the cheapskate wont pull through... i know...

hey!... i must be the only guy on earth who loses a girl on valentines huh?...

i love myself to itty bitty pieces....

sheesh...

peacerespectempathy

No comments: