2.18.2005

memoirs of an amateur circus clown

sound : God Put A Smile Upon your Face - Coldplay

i guess my freak out's over... atleast for now... i hate it when i go all moody and shit... whatever the case is i'm over it for now atleast.... fuckin' mood-swings!.....

i rode lavanya's cycle yesterday... me and akhil... the thing is that i havent ridden a cycle in more than 5 years... and the joy it brought me (to ride a bike again) was awesome... the images that came into my head at that moment were beautiful... me riding beside all those sculptures on the corniche with my trainer wheels still on... taking my brand new red bike and riding it through some puddles the after it rained, then having to go to the workshop cos my chains were all rusted.... these saudi kids throwing rocks at me and grabbing my bike when i fell down... mama going and screaming at the bastards later on (they were neighbours)... my taking a huge fall while trying out a few stunts out in the corniche, mercy aunty having to remove this piece of dirt from my hand with a surgical knife.... the memories rushed at me at such speed and yet i saw each and every one of them clearly.... all that just because i was riding a girl's cycle....

akhil took a small spill... we exchanged cycles after a while... i took karrunya's cycle (which was smaller) and he took the big one.... i looked like those clowns you see at the circus... you know?.. the huge fat clowns who ride around in mini mo-bikes and scooters... well.... me and akhil were racing and it is frickin' tough to cycle fast in a small cycle... so i went all speed racer on his ass... i tried to scare him by cutting him off... only problem was that i hit his front tyre and he went tumbling... luckily nothing happened to him.... i dunno what was wrong with us but the both of us were laughing like a couple of hyenas....

i doubt he'd have been laughing if he'd been hurt...

peacerespectempathy

No comments: