2.05.2005

.... COUGH! COUGH!

sound : Everything Means Nothing To Me - Elliot Smith

remember my last real post?... i feel "squeaky clean" and stuff?.... ha!... the karmic balances had to neutralize itself again.... i woke up the next morning with an evil cough and a really horrid cold... my head was throbbing... man oh man was god-dude getting back at me or what huh?....

------------------------------------------------------------------
dear itch at the bottom of my throat,

i know you were put there by god-dude just to annoy me.... i know god-dude too... so hey! you dont have to lie about it.... you know what?... you and me aren't all too different... nah.... actually we're both totally different... you i want to get rid of ASAP.... the truth is... i dont like you... not one bit... all those years in boarding school when i wanted to get sick you wouldnt come... i know you're here just to mock me... what are you guys?... tha league of TSP annoyances.... all of you... you, god-dude, britney spears, usher, nu-gangsta music, bollywood... yeah... i know what you people are upto... im onto you buddy... theres no escaping the eagle-eyed philosopher.... as of now.... im evicting you... yeah, thats tight... get the fuck outta my throat!!... i dont have the energy to cough one more time!... thats right mofo... OUT!!!

i have nothing more to say...

the very pissed off land-(or shopld i say throat)-lord,

The Scarred Philosopher

peacerespectempathy

No comments: