2.01.2005

On edifying this swollen ego

The chasm opens up below me.

From the depths a sulfur reek.

The seven headed Hydra rises up and out,
Curious and head-strong; like a child.

Thrusting themselves upon your ego
Writhing in pleasure, you merge.
Entities unite, you are now no more.

Why do you change?
Why do you weep for normalcy?
Fall back upon your shattered conscience,
You are now changed, you do not exist.
Witness the One in orgasm.

Wear the cloak of ignorance
This mask of indiscretion helps too,
Belligerent you are, yet you smile.
Embrace yourself, hold on tight.
Tighter and tighter till you choke yourself,
You deserve love. Love yourself.
Do yourself a favor, listen to me,
End it all, let go of this numbing constancy.

I want to embrace all that I am,
I want to bridle this dualness,
To permanently break this sphere.
I want to rip this cloth apart,
I want to deaden my pain,
To permanently destroy this ego.
I want to soften this touch,
I want to break down my insides,
To permanently shatter this conscience.
I want to peel this flesh off of me,
I want to ascend into the heavens, naked,
Make myself less solid and material,
To annihilate this fucking mind I own.

Confining myself into this paranoid shell,
I sink deeper down into my self-made prison.
I choose to let myself fall, I want to fall,
Fall down and break this dirty thought;
Once broken, I am free of my human mind.
I drop my leaden heart into your offertory plate,
Take it, take it and weight it against your ego.
Block your reverse jointed physicality
From the truths behind your head, your gods and lovers.
Overcome this state of dumbness,
Overcome all of this dirty thoughtlessness.
Shear the sheep! Slaughter the sheep!
You are one of them, remove yourself from the Whole.
Why do you live like this, void of self esteem?
Why do you bother? Why?
Your soul, your mind, so long forgotten;
Calcified, they are now dead.
They died fighting against ignorance.
"Ignore the non-ignorant!" The ignoramus commands you.
But ignorance breeds everything,
Without ignorance we are God.

No comments: