1.06.2005

I resolute

sound : The Cure - Alt End

the skit went of without a hitch... everyone acted beautifully... the costumes were awesome... the recording went off without a single glitch... it felt awesome... i swear... the skit was so good that we deserve an oscar... everything about it was awesome... ill post pics of it as soon as arun sends them to me...

ive been having long talks with neet and arun and stuff and the general consensus among all of them is that im way too negative... i guess now being the new year and stuff i should take a shot at this resolution thing that everyone talks about... yes i resolute that i shall be more positive this year... that shall be my resolution... to be more positive... i shall be like bizarro-avi... i will be the opposite of what you all know... i will be positive...

i will be more positive....

i will do well in my SATs...

i will get my visa and join a good college....

i rule!....

peacerespectempathy

yikes!... that doesn't even sound like me... lets see though...


No comments: