1.11.2005

I feel like a monkey!

sound : John Lennon - Jealous Guy

2005... the big O-5... we're finally here

agreed 2002 wasnt all too great, 2003 just plain sucked... but hell... 2004 was by far, the worst year i've had... EVER... i wouldnt want anybody to have go through the rollercoaster that was 2004... agreed there was the good stuff but the shit really outweighed the good stuff... i took a serious beating in 2004... physically and mentally... after goin through that there's almost nothing left of me (mentally).... its like my brain got squished under a steamroller... my self confidence is at its lowest... my ego... what ego?.. i dont have an ego anymore... i lack self respect... and im horny as hell...

i have become the lowest form of man...

but 2005.... '05... im gonna grab the year by the balls and straighten my life out... hell yeah!... im gonna ace my SATs and GRE... ill become super-avi... anybody in my way... im sorry man... im gonna kick your ass...

GOALS FOR THE YEAR:
  • kick SAT and GRE butt!
  • join a good art school and hopefully find some way to work and pay my own tuitions...
  • learn to drive
  • get myself a strat
  • get laid
  • buy the led zeppelin complete recordings box set
  • improve on scales and soloing
  • lose weight (i say this every year)
  • get myself a 60 gig iPOD
  • did i mention getting laid?...

yes folks, i am feeling positively positive today... albeit a little lonely, but positive nonetheless... went for my medical exam... the typical stuff... chest x-ray, blood test and a stool test... [making like Mr. T] "I PITY THE FOOL WHO TESTS MY SHIT!... I PITY THE DAMN LAB TECH!..."... i mean, how sorry is that?... agreed the cash might be good, but damn... i wouldnt like goin to work and have to do tests on pieces of other people's shit which they bring in in small hospital issued containers... poor bastards.... oh yeah... i didnt have to go through the prostate exam... now for me, thats a reason to be happy in itself... i aint much of a homophobe... to each his own and stuff... but somebody touching my testicle and asking me to turn left and cough... no way jose... that aint my idea of a proper test... they should fuckin outlaw the grab-his-genital prostate exam... we live in an age of machines and computers... i wouldnt mind a computerised prostate exam or something.... but this guy grabbing my balls... its just not my idea of fun....

apple unveiled its $99 iPOd... perfect for poor folk like me...

oh yeah... i havent mentioned this here yet.... i cut my hair....

i had a haircut... right now i look like a fuckin egyptian (no disrespect to all you egyptians out there but i prefer to look like me and not like you... you know... its the whole individuality thing).... i go to this lebanese salon... the guy who cut my hair was a very gay looking lebanese guy who didnt know a word of english.... luckily i had arun with me... i gave arun my instructions in english... he spoke to the bengali cleaner guy in hindi and the bengali cleaner guy in turn conveyed the message to the guy who was cutting my hair in broken arabic.... it was fuckin hilarious... it was like a bad game of chinese whispers or something.... i get a haircut, a shave and a facial... i go home and mama's like "you dope, you've got a mullet!"... OH MY GOD!!! i spend most of my waking hours making fun of religion and politics and soap operas and mullets and (god-dude forbid) i had just gotten a mullet!....

so the next day mama grabs a scissor and does her magic on my head... from now on she's gonna be my personal hairdresser... beats the salons... you dont have to wait, you dont have to pay and she understands what im saying... now thats a sweet deal if you ask me... plus mama can cut hair cos she was the one who used to cut my hair till i was 10.... right now my hair's ok but i prefer my long hair.... but since there's nothing i can do about it i guess i'll learn to like my new do...

hey!... looking back on what i'd just typed, im not all too negative... not negative at all... hey... i can even say (in all honesty) that this post was positive... WOW!! more power to you positivity....

peacerespectempathy

Post Script

hey neet, arun... you guys said i should be more positive.... how's this for a start huh?...


No comments: