1.08.2005

I Heart You

sound : The Cure - Alt. End

we've been through a lot more than most people... mw'll all meet again... trust me about that... i'm sure of it... maybe not tomorrow or the day after, but we will meet... the universe will do this for us....

all the good time's we've had... all the fun... all the fights... people, i'm overwhelmed... i can't help but break out crying... arun said it bes, "Its the end of an era."...

tina, you were the baby sister i never had... you were the one i used to protect as a kid... you were the only person whom i even bothered to look after even when i was in my craziest stages... i remember you staying over at our place atleast twice a week just so that you could be with us... i love you kid.... truly... i love you... you were my compass at all my moments of confusion... you are the only one who can stay so god-damned steady at all times... i will miss you...

arun, you were the twin i never had... you always were the biggest around... you've been around since eternity and i know you will be there... you were always there when i was in shit... without you i would've killed myself a long time back... trust me dude... thats the highest praise i can give... you saved me from myself... thank you... thank you... thank you... you've always pointed me in the right direction... you were the one who saw me for who i am and helped me better myself... a friend like you is hard to come by... dude, i love you...

neetu, you were always right about me... you really knew me way before i knew you one bit... you knew that all my childishness was just my way of sidetracking all commitment in my life... if i've ever hurt you before, im sorry... for trying to steal your easter gift, im sorry... for me being mean to you, as a child or even now, im sorry... i know i was a moron as a kid but you bore all that i had to offer... you are one strong girl... thank you... i love you kid... you helped me find me... thank you... you were the one who showed me that i have something good in me... thank you... you bared your soul to me, that in itself showed me your level of trust... thank you kid... i love you... a lot...

the rest of you guys... i will say goodbye later... we do not part ways now... but trust me... you guys are equally important...

i really dont want you guys to leave... i will miss you all....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

why the fuck are goodbyes so damn painful?

why do we have to go through this?... why cant life just stay as it was?.. fuck this... words aint doing this any justice...

i love you guys...

we will meet again...

I LOVE YOU

peacerespectempathy

No comments: