9.10.2004

Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole!

sound : david bowie - pablo picasso

for a change im feeling kinda good.... i got ad sense and the google search up and running... added the tagboard.... ive already earned 12 cents... Yay!!!... chatted with arun and aj for like 2 hours... learnt stuff about arun that i hadnt known before....

as i read through some of my more recent post i see a deterioration of quality... i see myself becoming a mere "entry-of-the-day" type of person... agreed i dont type in daily (i am still pc-less)... but my entries are losing quality... they lack substance unlike arun's blog....

im in quite a dilemma as of now... i have enough cash to get myself a distortion unit for my guitar... but even if i get distortion i do not have an amp... so i wont be able to use it... otherwise i could use something like 120 bucks on getting myself cds by aloke dutta and store the left over money for my gear.... or i could get myself an oud... an oud is the 12 string arab instrument that is played like a guitar.... for so long ive been howling at the moon about my lack of money but now that i have a little money, the choices are killing me... what do i do?... what do i do?.....

the iPOD is finally in saudi arabia.... i found out that Jarir Bookstore are selling iPODs out here... and they're the only ones... the 15GB iPOD is selling for SR1250....... the 40 will be something like 1800 bucks... the prices are good... but i dont have that much money..... but i can atleast be happy aith the thought that i can get one fast as soon as i get the money... right?....

i just realised that i am very materialistic... my whole post is about things i want to buy and money.... I make myself sick!

Remember 09/11/2002

peacerespectempathy

No comments: