9.13.2004

my state of non-Euphoria

sound : TOOL - Undertow

i hate this despondancy... i hate this boredom and i hate this mental state that im in... i feel so... so inadequate... i feel unaccomplished... i feel like a bucket full of shit... i feel saturated... i feel so full and ballooned up... infact, i am bored... i cant sleep, i cant even think... i have a sore throat and a horrible cough... i feel sick... my throat itches.... i cough to make the itching go away and my head throbs every time i cough... i cant swallow without feeling the pain of having the food scrape its way painfully down my throat... i hate being sick... i cant sleep.... i lie down on my bed... rolling from side to side i stay awake... i feel sick.... i cant think and i cant even get myself to type out the poems that i wrote yesterday... i feel sick.... I AM SICK!

peacerespectempathy

No comments: