3.21.2005

Deific Catatonia (Dei non-gratis)

Catatonic mumblings from the ears of the naked saint,
Why do we bother? Why do we even care?
The bastard son rules the world,
Born of no father? You could not be the father.

Watch as the castrated pig lies down,
It break down and stumbles into a puddle of it's own waste.
You are he, you are she, you are it.
Confusion my only drug, you are my opium,
Grab me in you filthy claws, rip me up again.
Later we'll go and meet the schizophrenic priest
And learn everyhting about those imaginary things,
Like love, life, hate, death, light and dark.
We need to deaden ourselves, numb ourselves from everything
We dont need to understand! We dont need to understand!
No one needs to understand! We dont need to understand!
Bite his face, tear all the flesh out,
Drink the juice of life from the faucet of pain.

There's a serial killer about,
He goes around ripping cherubs' heads off their dirty little bodies
And then he pins them on the wall with pins through their wings.

Trust in me my friendly fiend,
Trust in all the lies that I feed you.
You are hungry, hungry for more untruths,
Feed on my pain, feed on my lies, feed on me!
Becoming, unbecoming, becoming, unbecoming, becoming, unbecoming.


Turn this water into wine, make me alive again.
Live my life for me because I am you and we are they.
Hey little friend, fuck you!
I am not angry at you, I just hate you.
I hate everything about you,
I hate it that you are so much like me.
I hate you!
I hate you!
I hate you!
I hate you!
I hate you!

I am the bastard overlord,
I am the terminal pig,
I am everything,
I am god and I love to gamble with my sheep.

And me?

You , you are my poker chip.

No comments: