11.04.2004

"Choices always were a problem for you..."

sound : TOOL - Opiate

i really want a guitar right now... i dont know why but my craving has increased today... its way above my usual guitar-craving threshold... i would give anything for money to buy myself a gutar... ive been reading through and read about two guys building their own guitars...

the first guy's thread is really indepth and detailed... the second guy's design is awesome... ive got awesome ideas for guitar designs... the problem is that i dont have either the tools or the know-how or even the money to undertake a project like this... i've always been interested in shop and stuff buit i've never had a proper chance to fool around... my dad never was the workman type of person so we dont even have a proper toolbox at home...

i guess ill draw out my guitar design ideas and keep them... mybe someday... someday i can do all that i want to do... build an spanish guitar, build an electric guitar of my own design, travel to nepal and see the himalayas....

someday...

"If you want to get your soul to heaven,
Trust in me, don't judge or question.
You are broken now, but faith can heal you.
Just do everything I tell you to do."


peacerespectempathy

No comments: