4.17.2005

an update

sound : i'm listening to the rocks grow...

something i forgot to mention in my first post from malluland... this will totally destroy arun's and ajnu's theories of my supposed "hotness"... this happened in the sharjah airport... i had my guitar in it's gig-bag and it was slung around my back... i whacked this lady with it while i was pulling it up... i seriously didn't see her... i went like, "whoa! sorry 'bout that!" and she was all pissed off... she said something like "watch where you're going." and i think she called me a dumbass... i'm not too sure what it was but there was something that she said after she told me to watch where i was going.... i think it was dumbass.... i'm not too sure about that... must have been something worse because i seriously whacked her in the face with the guitar... she must have been pissed...

heh heh heh... i'm the clumsy love-god!...

peacerespectempathy

No comments: