10.08.2004

"The spiderman is having me for dinner tonight"

sound : the cure - lullaby

i have nothing to say... i want to type out something but i have nothing to say... why is it that when we live surrounded by so much beauty and hate and anger and love that we feel totally speechless sometimes?... agreed its easy to rant but how often does your mouth actually churn out something of even slight importance?... why do we all not make our mark(s) in society?... what exactly is society?... why do we have to adhere to all the rules of society when we know that our society is flawed and degenerate?... what is it that gives us our sense of belonging even if we know deep down inside that we do not belong?... why do we add fake pleasantries into our conversations even if you feel like beating the other person's face into a mushy pulp?... why bother with ettiquette when you feel happiest belching out loud?... and why on earth does god have to bless you after you sneeze?...

"Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you
For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
The spiderman is having you for dinner tonight"

peacerespectempathy

1 comment:

Ajit Nathaniel said...

Hey dude, your latest post has me thinking... It's what I call Random Muse- very powerful thinking with no apparent direction- a sort of writer's block. Check out Coelho's "The Pilgrimage". I read it over the weekend, and couldn't put it down! It is all about ambition and personal quest. Of course I'm not very fond of the occultish feel of that particular book, but it does give a very clear message.

Ajit.

PS// if you tell me that Coelho's Banned there, I'll scream and start WW III