1.05.2006

pigfart

sound : breathing....

it's confusing about how things just flow along.... you hit ona religious freak after you tell her that jesus was a pot smoking hippie and that dubya is a limey, scum-sucking bastard and you still end up with a nice smile and a wink?.... huh?.... what the fart man?.... funny how a marriage proposal to a mysterious wiccan chick goes down the drain because you mention threesomes and voyeuristic lesbian sex..... oh yeah... the things i go through..... i was being taught how to cheer by an eleven yar old girl.... an i finally met my white half brother/twin/clone person..... well oh well..... working the day after..... my oh my.... and being hired permanently?..... need a car... must get a car.... i deserve a car, dont i?..... guitar.... fuck.... frustration coming up again.... must think positively.... happy place.... mountains, waterfalls..... sweet calming music.... eric clapton... jack white.... guitar... GUITAR!!!.... crap!.... must change topic.... confusion.... yes, positive stuff.... destroyed FUBAR.... unFUBARred my life... good, good.... school opening again.... YAY.... (can't believe i just said yay about school opening)... math and art apreciation.... mallus still confused why im not doing medicine..... told them to fart off..... blank stares... confusion... lots of work.... must bank checks... no money otherwise.... must finish dæmonomania too.... got to finish early.... late fees too high.... watched blow again..... kinda happpy about that.... dreamt of cool johnny deppp glasses.... must get glasses.... must get guitar!!!.... crap!.... i aint getting anywhere..... this girl at work likes me.... looks ok and everything... has bad breath.... feel my soul trying to escape out of my butt each time i talk to her.... damn reptiles!!... all their fault..... stupid scaley beasts with peanut brains!!.... must think.... damn!.... im going to turn 22 this year.... im a dinosaur... im becoming one of them..... im becoming a reptile!!!... help me jebus..... you pot smoking hippie..... dear eric clapton, save me from god-dude (the fake one), jebus, dubya, the reptiles and from myself... your true disciple... me... "while my guitar gently weeps"....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: