1.05.2006

Layla

sound : Layla - Eric Clapton

i finally have my baby and i do not thank god-dude or anybody for it..... yes, i have finally bought a car.... a 2006 civic lx.... 4 door sedan.... black with ivory interiors..... yes, yes.... i am finally mobile my dear little worms... and those damn reptiles can't do wack about it... but the truth is, im going to be broke for the rest of my life..... i am doing all payments including the $1000 down..... 400 big ones a month!.... ouch-ola man!.... but oh well.... she's a fine one and i love her......

why did i name her layla?.... well, as i was signing the contract for the car (in exchange for my soul being given to the devil?) in the dealership, the song "Layla" just blared out of the speakers there... it was like XM radio knew what they were doing... the universe aligned and god-dude finally looked down on me and smiled.... then he got all cocky and now i have to hang a rosary ("I'm melting!") in the car..... but yeah.... at that moment i knew whta i was going to call her..... Layla......

"Like a fool, i fell in love with you,
You turned my whole world upside down.
LAYLA!"

peacerespectempathy

No comments: