1.11.2006

life's phlegm

sound : Sidewinder - Avenged Sevenfold

listening to modern punk and screamo on my manager's daughter's ipod....

colleen is a booze drinking, chain smoking twenty year old emo girl who works at macy's..... she's nice though....

craving an eastwood 3p deluxe....

will my dear sweet guardian angel please buy me one?...... (from here)

joking around about sharing a bunch of playboy bunnies with a bisexual goth girl....

yesterday was my first day of school.... i was talking to this goth girl (forgot her name) before class and she said she'd get me playboy bunnies if and only if i'd share them with her, to which i gladly agreed..... i can't be too greedy about bunnies.... at first, i was kinda freaked out about class because i'm taking math for lliberal arts 1 this semester but i have juanita to keep me company.... and the professor isn't all that evil....

grinning to myself thinking about layla....

i love my car....

escaping castration just because im "so damn cute"....

we were doing inventory in macy's and everyone was tired.... i made a major boo-boo in my section and my manager noreen told me that she would have castrated me if i weren't "so damn cute".... i guess she's losing her eyesigh or something....

flirting with the walmart girl....

i went to return this broken folder at walmart and this cute girl in the customer service section named jen starts making the moves on me.... ladies and germs.... major ego boost for your's truly.... well i responded likewise and finally i told her i'd see her around and walked away....

finding out that my iranian friend likes me....

big-ass long story.....

discussing my "pimpin" glasses" with dexter from work....

dexter is this cool black guy at macy's... he plays the keyboard like a true player, sax like a full-blown jazzman and the man is one heck of a "playa"..... trust me.... he's fun to be around....

trust me, there's way too much going on right now.... i mean seriously.... this isn't the usual whiney post that you'd usually see from me.... no.... this is me looking down on my life and feeling kinda happy about it (for once)....

i managed to get a differment on payment of my tuition for two months on account of my smile.....

yeah.... seriously.... my financial aid advisor is this cute cuban girl.... i kinda buttered her up by calling her an angel and stuff..... yeah, i know... i'm a slimey, greasy little bastard...

a colleague from work, diana, let me copy "city of evil" by avenged sevenfold..... now that is one good cd..... seriously.... the guitaring is perfect, the drumming is excellent, the bass is good and the vocals are ok..... i got "ten thousand fists" (disturbed) from thomas, a 15 year old guitar virtuoso and i got "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" dvd from greg, a 60 year old biker... no, he does not ride a hog or a chopper.... he rides a 1000cc sports bike......

i met tuyet a few days back... she came all the way to the mall from st pete just to see me.... we sat outside in the cold and she told me that she's signed up for the army... she leaves on the 15th of feb... fuck, what a stupid thing to do?.... what did i de when she told me?... i punched her on the shoulder.... but in the end i realized that she's gotta do what she has to to et through her issues..... we spoke for a little while and she had to go.... i hugged her and as she started her car i jumped up and climbed up onto her hood and stood there.... that was kinda funny..... thatnk eric clapton that i didn't fall.... coem to think of it, that was a stupid thing to do..... heh heh heh...

peacerespectempathy

POST SCRIPT: i just read through all that i'd just put down and all i see is the vomit of a self-indulgent bastard.... I RULE!!!

No comments: