11.12.2005

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP....

sound : Girl, you'll Be A Woman Soon - Urge Overkill

do you ever feel so closed up that you feel like what little you let out of yourself is like the drippings of a leaky faucet?.... damn these pig-thoughts in my head..... pig, dog, shred, lamb-chops, YMCA.... where is there any connection?..... the bastards....

it's like when you try to count the stars in the newspapers and you end up with a mind-boggling vision of flying pigs and singing dogs.... damn those singing dogs.....

unknown to you and your's i have found jesus.... my jesus.... my personal jesus so to speak..... but who is this great soul that i proclaim to be jesus?.... why would i, this pig-fart of a man even try to proclaim anybody as jesus?... well, IT'S COS I DAMN WELL CAN!!

and since i can, i will....

my jesus was a mescaline eating, music loving, anti-establishmentarian power junky.... yes my jesus was the hullucinogenic word-king.... my jesus is Dr. Hunter S. Thompson....

reading his work i feel so attached to him... i feel like we were twins from different wombs.... if only i had known the true greatness of HST earlier on... atleast before he died... maybe i could have tried contacting... knowing his empathy for crazed, lost souls i might have had a chance for a reply from him.... however small it may have been....

or maybe it's better off this way... maybe i would have hated him after he (supposedly) replied to my message.... them maybe i would have lived my whole life hating the one i look upto....

maybe this is one of those moments where i truly understand what idol worship is..... maybe maynard and HST are my idols..... mayeb the way i feel a connection to them is how so many little teenage girls and confused, hormone-driven thirteen year old boys adore their personal jesuses..... you know?... all the pop-sluts and the pseudo-(read fake)-rock jiggolos and the glitter-whores....

maybe HST is my favorite pop-slut....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: