11.16.2005

another one of those boring, no meaninged posts about my day... i know none of you care to read this shit but hey!... its called artistic license...

sound : Naima - Santana

welcome back to my oblong reality my friends..... oh yes, i am back in the blitzkreig bop of my life... no, im not complaining.... actually today has been ok..... not too bad actually....

well, i stayed up till 12:30 last night finishing my psych paper which was due today (yes, i am the maharajah of procastrination).... went to school and i found out that people thought that jerusha (a friend of mine) and i are dating.... rectified all the confusion there by claiming that i was in love with another dude and everybody was happy and wierded out again.... confusion, the way of the perfect human.....

submitted my paper to shrek (my psych professor, he looks like shrek and talks like brain from
"Pinky and the Brain") and i hung out with friends the rest of the day.... yeah... the same old monotony of everyday life in the body of avinash.... frankly, i like it...

Oh yeah.... i drew a caricature of john lennon playing his guitar on my friend, mellissa's arm..... it actually looked kinda good..... i should have taken a picture of it but i forgot about it..... it was big too.... from her shoulder till her elbow..... i also drew a caveman on tuyet's arm.....

i think i should get into body art.... seems like a good profession if you ask me..... hmm....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: