6.23.2004

Hieros Gamos

The ascension of Venus
Coupled with the birth of the father;
Jupiter brought forth.
Hierarchy of the unholy
Removal of the blood, test thy faith,
Dirty, dirty visions.

Daughter of Eros;
O, blessed whore!
Rise! Above and beyond despair
Remove thyself from thy image
Light shines forth from thy eyes.
Disillusioned little child,
Suffocating on your own ego.

My beautiful Rose,
Your very features
Sfumato for my soul
And omnicular eye
Blissfully existing in ignorance,
Belligerent and ignorant
To all your peoples and beasts;
Under puppet-strings and servitude.

My precious Madonna, my little pet,
My mistress or my executioner?
Reveal all, my queen,
My goddess, my precious puppeteer,
All thy follies hidden by my skitoma.
Your beauty blinds me.
One more magical moment is all I ask,
Sing for me, make me weep,
One more self-indulgent hymn if you please...

Intertwined umbilical life-forces,
I beg of you shamed virgin
Enlighten me. Empower me.
Dirty, dirty visions.
Punish me my mistress;
Destroy all that is I
Till I fall down in death.
Afterwards I shall lay thee down
And pray to the Earthly Goddess to take your soul.
O, woe is I! O, the lonesome misery!

I sacrifice all I have
For one kiss, one touch of you
My sweet, precious Helen.
Take my blood and flesh
Carry me over. Take me there
O, beautiful Magdalene.
O, pure and clean,
Edify me, Purify my soul,
Clean my spirit of all that is holy.
On a platter of gold I leave you
My blood, my soul, my flesh, my mind.

For you, and you alone
I shall reach forth and skew
The five extremities of Venusian perfection.
Hold me long enough to inspire,
And damage me till I die of pleasure.
I watch you fill the crucible with poison,
Forcefully open your third eye
And remove yourself from the physical.
Rip the rose apart, perfection destroyed.
The quartet-bodied trilogy removes you;
You are banished my little precious,
Banished from all that you love, precious.

Bless thee little child,
Keep thee well.
Tables turned, now I am master.
Metaphorical irony;
The true miracle of existence.
Hark, I hear something?
Yes, yes, it is you,
Screaming in pain as the truth stabs you.
Awake my poisoned Cleopatra,
Arise and be you seated;
For now we are almost equal.
Here, take these two coins for the boatman.
While we cross my ugly mer de merde.

No comments: