10.25.2005

moment

sound : Remember - Disturbed

i don't know why... but right now i had that feeling in the pit of my chest... that squeezing feeling that one getswhen they're just a moment before beaten up, the mini-second before their faces are beaten to a pulp, the little eon of time that passes in the space between your eyes and your eyelids, that feeling of fear and terror mingled just before you wait for the first punch in a fight.... the feeling you get when you remember something and you hurt.... yes, hurt.....

as soon as i played this song, i had this image of me sitting on the computer reading "Rama" by Arthur C. Clarke run through my head.... and in a split second saw the whole of last christmas... everything.... everything that happened then, which leads to the present Now...

i'm still hurting...

"I dont remember
To let them know
Whats given to me.
To hide behind the mask this time
And try to believe
If i can remember
To know know this will
Conquer me
If i can just walk alone
And try to escape into me."

peacerespectempathy

No comments: