10.19.2005

insurance companies are evil....

sound : Silent Spring - Probot feat Kurt Brecht

what do i say?.... it's been a while, thats for sure.... how do i put it.... i've been riding the waves again.... yeah... the crests and the lows are back... what the heck is wrong with me?.... shit!....

yeah.... im losing the fight against the priests of dogma.... my defences are holding up but i have to let go.... im running out of supplies..... in the end i'll have to let the drawbridge down.... and then... then what?... do i become one of the generic clones of the million dravidian descented monkeys that walk these dirty plains?.... i can feel it happening... atleast i am not on the path of career-shit land... not yet anyway..... but even though i fought that away so far i have new battles to fight.... damn this.... my generals are giving up.... my head commander (the bastard!) just ran away to the enemy with my daughter in tow.....

i might have to get a frickin' corrolla... i know i hate the damn thing but since i have no credit even though i can make my payments i'll have to buy the thing in papa's name and they aren't agreeing to anything other than a corrolla or a civic... damn....

i test drove a mustang a few weeks back... man oh man!.... i was in love as soon as i sat in the driver's seat.... she responded to my every touch with a purr.... i took it upto 60 with absolutely no problems and the brakes would just help me slow down as i touched em..... it was a thing of pure power and beauty.... the 2002 mustang SRS.... i could pay off the car.... no doubt about that.... but the insurance kills the whole deal.... i'd have to pay more for insurance per month than the car itself...... i felt my soul just crumple up and slide under and into my butt.... and trust me, that aint a good feeling....

now everybody here is all "anti-twodoor" and stuff..... and now..... they're all into me getting the mallu-mobile.... yes i am mallu..... i dont care... but do i really want to be one of the sheep?.... every mallu here has a camry or an accord.... and their kids have corrollas and civic respectively... i mean, what the hell?.... what ever happened to a person's sense of uniqueness.... i'd rather buy a hyundai man..... i hate the corrolla..... it is the every-car.... oh well....

i might end up with a corrolla anyway....

balls...

peacerespectempathy

No comments: