7.20.2004

of non-creativity and non-entities

Listening to : jimi hendrix - all along the watch tower
 
i am not alive... my existance is baseless and futile... what meaning is there in this non-existance known as my life?... i am a non-entity of sorts... my existance is not acknowledged by others in any way deemed significant and worthy of the praise and comments of all the bastard genius around  me... i have no zest... i do not feel the urge to create... i cannot sketch... i cannot play guitar... i cannot write... i am in pain... i have no music in my soul or in my room... i am no alchemist... i am no sorceror nor am i a fool... i cannot control what is truthfully mine, yet i handle all the waste that is my life like mana from the heavens... i am my own and nobody elses, yet i conform to twisted, distorted norms set upon us by the bastard leaders of controlled-order.... why bitch?... why moan?... because i can... i exist but do not live... i exist... i exist... i am not alive...
 
in a vain attempt to find out my inner self i took a quick trip to utopia for the insecure and found out that i am most like one of the most truest people to grace my "uni-directional stuffer of nonsensical information down my gullet" (my TV)...
 
I AM CHANDLER BING!

Could you be any more like Chandler Bing?  You
are
sarcastic and scared of commitment!

No comments: