2.25.2009

Sleep eludes me.

Another sleepless night filled with monstrous thoughts and stressful visions.

Flurrying thoughts swirl around in my head, sort of like a Van Gogh. Will tomorrow make any more sense than today did? Will it?

Will it?...

Tender-sweet, this monster lies dormant, waiting. Hungry, screaming and totally fucking horny (as in with horns and not needing to fornicate).

Ideas mesh together into one big pile of turd-like glory. Shit-ball nonsensicality. All creativity has disappeared, I really have no inspiration to even fart artistically. The fakeness of having people believe that life in itself is a work of art (which is true), but the whole repetitiveness of the everyday mundane destroys all of the uniqueness and some of the cheekiness of life becoming art. Art becomes life, and this my kin and kind, is when you smash your head against a wall.

Why leave you ask? Well, this is why - I am bored!

I'm sorry to say this, but mental-coherance hit me like a shit-ton of bricks one fine morning and my spirit was thrown out of my physically stagnating body. It is not because of you, or you, or you.... the lack of excitement in my life is to blame.

And how am I going to bring said excitement back into my boring, mundane, existance? CHANGE!

Change is what i shall do. Change where I live, change the scenery, change everything.

This may not be the answer but it will heal some of the psychological and karmic boo-boos caused by conforming.

A sheep I am not.

A sheep I am not.

I am me.

No comments: