2.04.2009

Help me,

help Sarah.

My friend Sarah is the sweetest girl in the world and she needs a place to stay.... ASAP!

I was supposed to get an apartment with her but I've kinda changed my plans (more on that later) because I'm an insufferable douche-bag.

Does anybody need a room-mate?

I must say though, if you are creepy, stalkerish, questionable, a serial killer, an alien or just plain stupid don't even try.

Plus, if she doesn't feel comfy it's a no.

Take my word, I vouch for Sarah...

Call me... 813.420.4014

If you don't have a room for rent, call me none-the-less... she needs a place to crash for a bit....

Oh, and about me you ask?....

Well, I'm gonna be in tampa for a little bit more.... but as soon as my manager Joannie hires somebody and my transfer to Orlando is approved - I gots to go!

I'm sorry but thats the only way for me to stay sane....

But about Sarah, call me... ASAP!!!

No comments: