6.06.2006

23.36

sound : disintegration - the cure

and to think i was on a mini hiatus on acocunt of pseudo, cash induced happiness....

yes, yes... this is the day... the great sequence of major christo-semitic importance... the date sequencing three digits that send waves of fear down the backs of Xtian muttawas worldwide.... the day that everu esoterist wannabe goes down into their parents basement hoping for contact with mr crowley himself (screw you guys... i spoke to him last night).... break out the robert johnson records assholes.... its the day....

the sixth of july in this most horrid year of our lord saviour (?), 2006....

july 6th; 2006 Ana Domini (era vulgari)...

06/06/06

666

and what, you ask, does this have to do with anything?.... well, NOTHING!!!

ok... let me be serious here.... i'm stepping out of my "cocky i-know-it-all" ego de plume.... out of my "i-complain-a-lot-but-i-aint-emo"self.... let me get down and dirty here....

i'm fucking scared....

seriously...

i lost my job today... well, i didn't lose it, i got my ass fired.... and for what?... cos i wasn't "cut out for the job".... oh well,i could moan and bitch for a hundred thousand years about that..... but no, that is not what i'm worried about....

bills....

remember all the times i've always said i hate growing up?... well, this is exactly why.... truthfully, i live way beyond my means..... don't get me wrong, it's all planned and everything.... but yeah.... i believe in the best..... i buy good stuff, i eat good food, i get a few drinks from time to time.... but its always because i HAVE the money for it...... i have money for myself and i use my money for around the house.... i give my folks more than 75% of all the money i earn and i stil have enough to live happily on....

well, i have a $400 car payment on the 15th, an $80 phone bill on the 24th, a $500 and a $200 credit card balance..... and, well.... i have twenty three dollars and thirty six cents in my checking account and no source of income...

what the fuck am i going to do?...

peacerespectempathy

No comments: