2.13.2006

cum-drenched moralistic rave about your mothers... of invention

sound : road house blues - the doors

balls to it all.... i feel like rambling but i have no topic... hot topic... huh?.... ooh, there is this cute girl who works there with two piercings in her lip.... yeah..... real cute little thing.... plus she's a maynard fan.... what more could a man ask for?.... oh yeah... i wore my flourescent green tie today...... i love that tie.... makes me feel so god-damn powerful..... but seriously.... richard meltzer is god.... but yeah... what do i say?.... a hot tie is a powerful ally... you have so many people who come up to you and you feel like your body flies through the cosmic wastes that is where ever you are.... oh well.... like serj says, "banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie"....

screw this cum-drenched moralistic rave about your mothers... of invention.... "bring out your dead mother fuckers!".... i can't get no flow here..... help me jesus..... seriously, wtfwjd?....

help me bowie... help me find myself in the jungle boogaloo, flippety flappety floo mess that is... huh?.... what?... yeah.... ok.... come on baby, light my fire godammit!... what the heck?... its ll bollocks anyway....

im in no mood for this....balls.... im gonna go to sleep.... funny little instrumental improvs for the pzychadelic isn't helping me.... im buzzing and kinda pissed at this... balls.... im going to bed... goodnight fart-holes.....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: