7.12.2005

i own adnan sami's left hand

sound : neet's lesbo gang song from akhil's blog is playing in my head.... HALP!!

help me! help me mr munchkin man... im at thomas uncles house in florida... help me me munchkin man... i have so much to type and so less time... mr munchkin man, please make my fingers and my mind go faster... please?....

yes, dear gendle fools... i have finally reached the US of A.... im in tampa right now... at thomas uncle's place.... its actually real nice here... all green and stuff.... yeah....

leaving chennai was kinda tough....everybody was all weepy and stuff... sruthi wouldnt look at me cos she was teary eyed... poor kid.... everybody was there....

the flights were good... chennai to paris... delta airways, they played some tamil movie... balls... it was a lame rocky rip-off......

thank you mr munchkin man... thank you....

we had a stop over at paris for like 4 hours... it was ok... everything was kinda disorderly cos there was a strike on that day.... so yeah... i saw the eifel tower again... only thing was that from the plane it looked like i could squish it between my thumb and index finger.....

then i closed my eyes and stomped through paris like godzilla... yes i was huge... nothing could stop me.... NOTHING!!!!

paris to NY.... looong flight.... got over real fast cos i slept through it... there were 3 movies that played on that flight... i watched only one... i fell asleep all through the rest.... i watched robots.... it was ok... plkus the music by the blue man group was a cool touch.... i missed "hitch" (thank god-dude...) and "guess who" (CRAP! FUCK! &%$&^%#&^%#&^$#^%$# ).... then we had a short while at the JFK airport, which i didnt like all too much because i had to walk for miles with my guitar, mama's electric veena and a strolley that lacked a wheel......

the wheel said thus after escaping from the evil clutches of the strolley, "FREEEEEE!!!!"

from JFK to tampa we flew on song airways... i really liked song... the atmosphere was super friendly and the inflight entertainment was uber cool..... they let us vote on what type of safety recording we wanted.... nobody chose the new age version with its almost orgasmic female voice and annoying background sounds...... a few people chose flamenco.... and my personal favorite was played... the salsa safety dance... this stewardess even did all the actions while dancing with the background salsa over which this mexican voice told the instructions and asked every one to move their booties....

and the inflight entertainment was cool... they had satellite tv from dish tv.... small games and most importantly mp3 quality music.... they had a good collection of cds of which you could listen to or make playlists from and listen to.....i listened to john lennon's "acoustic", bruce springsteen's "devils and dust" and u2's "how to dismantle an atom bomb".... plus a lotof other stuff... later on i watched howard stern on E!.....

jenna haze has great pom-poms... wonder why they blurred them?....

we reached tampa at midnight (aroundish)... thomas uncle minto and mercy aunty were there to pick us up.... we are at their place for the next few days till the apartment we took is all fixed up... we applied for social security today and checked out a cool school for akshay...

it's been a long day.... my body is all messed up...my eyes tell me it's daytime... my body tells me its midnight... my mind tells me that i miss everyone... and my inner mutt (more on him later) tells me to go to sleep....

i called up almost everyone before leaving.... ajnu, akhil and neet, amu, steffi, dee, sibi, rakesh, nileena (i didnt get to meet her... shit!), vimal, uday, tanky..... yeah... i couldnt get saritha and leju.... and to all those i didnt call... take this as a honorary phone call....

to all my friends; a huge bear-hug.... avi style

PS: oh yeah... one more thing... i sprained my left hand the day before leaving chennai.... i stuck it into a moving ceiling fan... heh heh heh... i was playing dumb charades with my cousins, christy and thommen when my team won a point... i got all excited and pumped my fist into the air screaming "YES!" which instantly turned into an "OH CRAP! SHIT!".... the blade hit me on the back of my hand between my thumb and forefinger.... it swelled up to double its size... i had to take an x-ray and everything....

how many of you ppl can say that you've stopped a ceiling fan with your bare hands???... i can....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: