5.20.2005

temporary insanity

i remembered things which would make any sane man squirm.... i remembered moments that made time seem to stand still... i forgot of myself and my own... i am a non-entity... i believe that my fat is driving me insane... destiny?... NOT!....

i asked Frank (N. Stine) about how i could relish life and all its shitty flavors and he toild me to look at the stars.... orion's belt reminded me of a 3 eyed monkey looking down at me and laughing at my flaws... the bastard!....

later on i went and spoke to this little puppy that sits in my bathroom and helps out by swatting mosquitoes while you take a crap... well, B.W. Gush told me things that helped me through the strenous ordeal of pushing fecal matter out of my butt... i thanked him and went out into the world, ready for whatever may come to harm me.... when suddenly, appu the parrot swooped down on me and plucked out my left eyeball... i had to arm/wing wrestle him to get my eye back after which i cut him up and fed him to B. Dubya G. the lavatory puppy.... the G was really happy....

afterwards i had my lunch of stewed human testicles and ovaries with appams made in the fat of a hundred women.... lyposuction be my food giver... then i met up with David Bowie and he reiminded me of home and friends and family and shawarma after which i heard a philosophical discourse by Dylan in which heclaimed that "The Times They Are A-Changin'".... The truth of what he said struck me so hard that i fell down crying through my epileptic seizure of enlightenment....

"do you like green eggs and ham, sam i am?"....

the truth!... THE TRUTH!!!.... agonizing truth... agonizing pain.... monkey's balls....

oh well.... i took some painkillers, washem them down with some coke and had 68 cookies and laid myself back while i crept into a suger induced coma....

peacerespectempathy

No comments: