5.09.2005

auto-rickshaws are evil

sound : bleaaaah!

i totalled my grandfather's scooter a few days back.... yeah.... me, i'm no good driver.... no way jose.... i panic at the sight of those black and yellow beasts from the nether-worlds..... autorickshaws freak me out man.... i feel like they're there just to make me crash and die or something... it's safer in the car... you got metal on all four sides protecting you from these maniacs.... but ona two wheeler.... brrr... im getting shivers here....

i was at this junction driving like an old man,... i musta been goin at like 20 k per hour or something.... not more.... truly... i wait at this signal and i'm one pof the last to move... i guess this bastard wanted to go before the signal turned red or something... but he cuts me off real rough-like aand i go and crash into the center partition.... i managed to turn bit and i scrape to a stop.... my jeans were torn and my leg was bleeding like crazy.... this cop comes to me all worried and stuff (he was a nice guy) nd tells me to take an auto home.... i was like "no way!".... i somehow managed to ride the scooter home with a severely damaged steering....

the wierd thing is that iwasnt scared a bit..... i thought that all the loudmouthing ive done about me not being scared of death wasnt real... but the truth is that i wouldnt hve minded dieing just then.... just leave my face intact eh... heh heh heh.... yeah.... thats all for now... im outta time... ciao world...

i now sink back into my tar pit.....

No comments: