2.16.2007

"Holy gray beard of Zeus, Batman!"

sound : Hooker With a Penis - TOOL

my cold bleak day has been transformed by on awesome piece of news..... TOOL are coming to Tampa, FL!!!.... how fyucking orgasmic is that?!?!?!.....

my original plan was to blog on how sad my life is with bills, a job that sucks ass, stress and exhaustion but im wat too happy after hearing that.... so screw it.....

TOOL'S COMING TO TAMPA!!!.... TOOL'S COMING TO TOWN!!!.... I'M GOING TO SEE TOOL!!!!

OH MY FUCK!

2 comments:

Ajnu said...

heh... O' abhinass you're like a lil' child.. Devendra "I feel just like a child!".. I proposed the idea to achachen. It seems like he's up for it.. Woohoo!
Maynard you truly are GOD!!

The Devil's Advocate said...

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....!!!! u will get to see maynard....oh my god....jackass.....panni.....anyway...have fun...and tell me all about it!! just think...vicarious...live...holy crap....!!