1.05.2007

"The lunatic is on the grass."

sound : Lovesong - Voltaire

drowning in drudgery, a perfect mood for the man-bitch....

spoken-art running through my head i sit, i sit, in shock and a little bit of awe at the fact that so many talents are wasted in this pursuit of the green-back bastards.... washington, jefferson, they're all cock-smocking bastards!

Aaah yesh, Xasthur..... beautiful fuzz and growl... yes, yes, yes....

maybe i am a lunatic... why is it that this happens everymonth around the time of the full moon?.... is it my way of compensating for not having a menstrual cycle.....

"here you go," says god-dude, "your own monthly cycle. every month you will be in a fowl mood. i call it man's menstrual cycle!"....

sadistic humor be my mana.... self depreciative mirth be my key.... i love myself as much as i like you.....

hmm.... to sleep would be ideal right about now.... but, i don't know....

No comments: